Sunday, July 22, 2012

K-Pop inspired Everyday Look


Hello my sweet macarons! Here is just a simple K-Pop inspired everyday look for you all. I got a few requests to do Ri-An (Jiyeon)'s makeup from Dream high 2 and I also notice how this look is also worn a lot by fellow Korean female singers. The eyeliner is the main focus of the makeup. The eyes are often extended to look longer, the complexion to milky and natural and softly pigmented lips. Because of the clean cut lines from the eyeliner- the makeup remains looking fresh. One of the Makeup trends for 2012 is dramatic eyeliner so this also falls perfectly for the Season too. I normally don't wear my eyeliner like this but I've been enjoying the change ^_^. It's a lot quicker and easier than all the eyeshadow blending too hehe. I did an Elongated Eye tutorial in the past before but I wasn't too happy with that video because the lighting was bad and the technique didn't complement my eye shape very well. I hope you guys will enjoy this one ^_^ I gotta say, not everybody will suit this makeup. If I elongate my eyes too much, they will just look really close set. If I just line the outer areas of my lower lash line, it will look far apart. Use the right balance for your eyeshape. Ps. Yes, Tim and I are watching Dream High 2. I liked the first one better but the soundtrack is so cute right? We are the bee bee! ^^ Pps. I'm going to spend the next week concentrating on my Bubbiosity Channel for a bit. Want to finish this script ^_^. Hopefully do some vlogging too! Ppps. I'm not ...

No comments:

Post a Comment